- While at a Business Boutique conference I attended sessions about blogging. I was not at the conference to become a blogger! I was there to get some tips for my Etsy shop. I felt this experience made me want to blog. If you want to blog get educated sign up for Blogging University this post is one of the assignments in BU.
- One of the hardest questions for me to answer is, What do you do? A blog is helping me to answer this question, I like and love to do many things. I am now able to somewhat compartmentalize all of the tasks and things I love. A blog helps you to organize your thoughts.
- It really helped me to write descriptive adjectives about myself that are positive and fun. Such as talented, excited, fun loving, expressive, artsy, craftsy, realistic, happy and much, much more. Use a thesaurus!
- Social media is just waiting to hear what I have to say. Really just kidding! I am just trying to psych myself into it.
- Go ahead and just do it. In one of the sessions at the conference our speaker said, “just go ahead and PUBLISH”! I agreed and I did!
God made me on purpose with a purpose! I am very excited to join this fun outlet of energy and creativity! Blog on!